A loose cut unisex pants with back pocket detailings with rich colors. The deep blue indigo and airbrushed colour in the middle is a reminiscent of the soul inside a human body. The design utilises plant based dyes.
Our fabric was hand-dyed by our artisans with plants native to Indonesia. All of our natural dyes we use derive from roots, barks, leaves, or wood from various plants according to the geographical positions of the artisans. With natural colorants, we only use natural fibres in our garments so that it may blend well together.
Your IMAJI Studio essentials are unique to its own, with handmade dyes, we put a lot of thought into putting a wabi-sabi approach to our products. Wabi-sabi is an ancient Japanese philosophy that emphasises beauty in imperfect man-made objects.
Natural dye is different with synthetic dye, its colour may change when subjected to harsh sunlight or certain chemicals. Although it may fade overtime, when taken care of properly it will age well.
|Waist||78 cm||80 cm|
|Hips||100 cm||102 cm|
|Length||100 cm||103 cm|
1. Pre-wash your newly bought IMAJI Studio essential by hand with cold water.
2. Leave the product in the cold water for an hour and hang them in a shaded place to dry.
3. Iron with medium temperature.
4. Your IMAJI Studio essential is ready to wear.
Caring for your IMAJI Studio essentials
1. Turn inside out and hand-wash with cold water.
2. When using the washing machine, put the product inside a fine-mesh net or a bag and put the settings to delicate.
3. Do not use chemical-dependent detergent because it may alter the color.
4. Separate the dark colors from the light in the first two to three washes.
5. Only use natural or eco detergents such as “Lerak” (commonly used for Batik)
6. No bleach
7. Do not let natural dyed goods come into direct contact with sunlight, when drying outside please dry in shaded area.