"Bunaken" is an island located in Sulawesi, Indonesia. It is most famous for its diving & snorkeling sites, with many different species of corals. The pattern on this pair of socks is inspired by the shapes of corals.
Our socks are best worn for daily wear such as casual walks, casual hang out, dinner parties, or just lounging at home.Details:
- Designed in Melbourne, ethically made in Indonesia.
- Softer and safer for your skin.
- Kinder to the planet, safer for the cotton farmers.
- OCS, OEKO-TEX 100 and BSCI certified.
- 75% OCS-certified Organic Cotton
- 24% Nylon
- 1% Elastane
- Unisex One Size (fits US Men's 6-12 and US Women's 5-12)
Machine wash cold on gentle mode. Put them in a microfibre bag. Line dry recommended. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.